Thursday, October 2, 2008

Oct 2,2008 Update


Afternoon Update.
Just a few quick lines to update the current conditions here.It’s raining quite hard by times,windy and mild with the temp near 20°C.
I should update this blog on what Kyle did here as the report is actually in my WeatherBug blog.We were without power from 8:30PM Sunday until 7:30AM Monday.
There wasn’t much damage,just mostly downed trees in the area.I picked up 4 or 5 small branches in my backyard and that was all.Monday turned out to be a very hot day with temps near 30°C and quite humid.The sun came out in the early afternoon and the winds diminished to just a slight breeze.So,that was about it….it wasn’t as bad as it could have been.
One other quick note.My west cam is now mounted outside.I shouldn’t have to worry about it being blocked by snow,like it has before in the window where it was mounted,unless the drifts get to be about 12 feet high.I hope that doesn’t happen!!!

View my cams at http://liverpoolweather.echoz.com.

No comments:

wx

Special weather statement in effect for: Queens County Potential storm over the Maritimes at anytime this Fall and Winter . A storm will lik...