Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A Test With A Note Attached....

OK....I'm just testing out adding blog entries via email and though about something I noticed the other day and thought I'd post a note.
We've been hearing a lot about how bad this winter has been in this area.Well,that's certainly not the case here in the Liverpool area.We have had a few minor snowstorms....the largest amount was last Friday night and most of that is gone now.Anyways,the photo posted here was taken last Feb 10th at Victoria Lake,a couple of miles from the home domain.I remember that it was quite cold that day and,as you can see,there was a lot of ice.I was out past the lake on Tuesday.....there is hardly any ice there this year.Sorry,I didn't have the camera with me.

OK.That's it for this test.......
CHEERS!!

No comments:

wx

Special weather statement in effect for: Queens County Potential storm over the Maritimes at anytime this Fall and Winter . A storm will lik...